Envirosuite is a global leader in environmental intelligence, using proprietary technology and real-time localised data to help industry and communities to thrive. Envirosuite delivers flexible solutions to address challenges of air and water quality, noise, and vibration, making the world a better place to live and improving environmental performance. Using predictive software solutions they translate data into actionable insights enabling their customers to make fast and responsible decisions for more efficient operations and better community outcomes.
Envirosuite’s values are: Innovation | Customer Centric | Accountability
With an extensive history and proven track record in customer and operations support, you will be responsible for providing remotely support to Envirosuite customers worldwide in line with their requirements and the organisation’s goals and vision. As you will be representing the Envirosuite brand, it is important that you can identify with the values and perform accordingly.
- Responding to support requests and incidents within agreed timeframes from telephone, email and internet
- Resolve or escalate incoming requests within agreed timeframes
- Complete recurring checks and reports in accordance with procedures and service levels
- Maintain documentation and identify opportunities for process and procedure improvement
- Maintain integrity of ticketing system and incident records
- Working in accordance with corporate policies and processes, including time reporting
- Other duties as required by manager
You will refer to the Regional Operations Manager and your colleagues will train you in Envirosuite's products and give you full support on a daily basis.
You probably have some experience from a similar position within support
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
- Familiarity with IT support principles such as ITIL
- Basic knowledge of networking methodologies
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office package
- Ability to complete multiple tasks within timeframes
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Proficient at assessing and understanding customer requirements
- Spanish or French as a second language would be preferable.
- Previous customer service experience is a plus
You enjoy being service-minded and working with manageable tasks
- flexible and solution oriented
- robust and have a high drive
- a team player who also enjoy working independently