We’re a global team unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology solutions to the world’s water challenges. Developing new technologies that will improve the way water is used, conserved, and re-used in the future is central to our work. Our products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor and return water to the environment, in public utility, industrial, residential and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities. In more than 150 countries, we have strong, long-standing relationships with customers who know us for our powerful combination of leading product brands and applications expertise with a strong focus on developing comprehensive, sustainable solutions. For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com
- Develop sales in the north region of Spain, activities, and campaigns and manage the day-to-day activities of the assigned geography, product line, market segment, or list of customer accounts.
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets for the assigned customer accounts; technical and sales visits to the assigned customer accounts and development of the assigned area in order to grow the region revenue.
- Negotiate sales with existing and new customers who are of strategic importance to the organization.
- Contribute to the development of sales, marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing, and distribution strategies for area of responsibility.
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Manage the list of assigned customers
- Cross-boundary collaboration
- Customer Responsiveness & intimacy
- Market knowledge
- Sales execution
- Inspiring accountability
- Sales strategy & planning.
Reporting and documentation
- Responsible for timely completion and submittal of all activity reports (weekly) and other associated documentation.
- Responsible to identify modifications to existing product/project documentation and communicate to Customer and Xylem project team for review & approval.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience preferred.
- Strong experience in related field of pumps or pumping systems within industry or construction industries preferred.
- Effective interpersonal skills with customers, coworkers and management team
- Ability to use consistent business processes to achieve desired results, including ability to react appropriately and timely to changing business needs.
- Willingness and ability to provide superior customer service at all times.
- General knowledge of mechanical and pumping; hydraulics; pneumatics; water flow; diesel, gas and electric motors.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong sales acumen and record of achievement.
- Strong teamwork and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.