- Develop OEM channel sales in North and Center of Spain (País Vasco, Navarra, La Rioja, Cantabria, Asturias, Galicia, Madrid, Castilla y León y Castilla La Mancha)
- Work on the field to capture new customers and to expand share of wallet with existing ones. 75% of time travelling and visiting customers. High level of “cold door” activities
- Main focus in clean water pumps (Lowara) but also able to promote all Xylem portfolio that fits
- Collaborate with Business Development Manager, Industry to set up and implement the right strategy and actions to deliver a sustainable sales growth through OEM channel in North and Center of Spain considering clean water pumps and all full company portfolio of products and services
- Market knowledge
- Capture new customers
- Manage and expand sales in existing customers
- Sales execution
- Customer responsiveness & intimacy
- Travel to cover all sales region of responsibility
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Inspiring accountability
- Cross-boundary collaboration
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience in water pumps and water treatment systems sales within industry preferred. Mainly clean water applications considered
- Minimum +5 years experience in a similar position on the O&M fields
- Knowledge of OEM channel with its competition, concerns and dynamics
- Ability to perform “cold door” approach with prospects
- Sales background and able to provide results in 2-3 months. Short adaptation process
- Effective interpersonal skills with customers, coworkers and management team
- Ability to use consistent business processes to achieve desired results, including ability to react appropriately and timely to changing business needs
- Willingness and ability to provide superior customer service at all times
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing (Spanish)
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong sales acumen and record of achievement
- Strong teamwork and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task. High self-management degree and performance responsibility
- Driving license
- Availability to be recruited shortly
Overview of Xylem
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.