Monitors and optimizes the operational management of wastewater treatment plants
GoAigua brings together process and infrastructure information in a single three-layer model: our Smart Water Engine, which collects, processes and standardizes data to provide specific wastewater solutions, and a central BI dashboard for visualizing indicators.
GoAigua Wastewater monitors and optimizes the operational management of wastewater treatment plants, and sewer and rainwater drainage networks in a single platform.
The solutions optimize operations across the board, from forecasting and monitoring events and discharges to detecting overflows due to clogging or viruses such as SARS-CoV-2, delivering:
- Process and decision-making optimization
- Reduction of urban flooding and discharges
- Compliance with legal requirements and social demands
- Centralized management based on a strategic vision
Our smart solutions
- Sewer Twin: Centralized asset management and data integration for sewer network monitoring and decision-making.
- Sewer Twin Ace: Early warning system for sewer networks, connected to weather forecasting and real-time sewer data.
- WWTP Twin: Single control center for wastewater treatment assets, regardless of their geographical location.
- Work Orders: Predictive, preventive and corrective field work planning and management, including mobile application and route optimization.
- Sewer Protect: Detection of unwanted flows from seepage, rainwater connections and discharges from illegal connections.
- Clog Spot: Optimized sewer cleaning to prevent sanitary sewer overflows (SSOs) and ensure sewer capacity is maintained.
- Sentinel: Monitoring of wastewater quality in the network and from industrial discharges. Prediction of pollutant loads reaching WWTPs.
- BioRisk: Monitoring of the presence of viruses (SARS-CoV-2) and other substances in the sewer network to optimize their control.
Centralized wastewater management
Wastewater treatment plants
- Comprehensive plant data management
- Improvement of plant operational costs: sludge production, energy, and reagents
- Reduction of carbon footprint
- Process automation: sludge purging, aeration, etc.
- Adapting WWTP operations according to influent quality.
- Machine-learning techniques to predict influent flows and concentrations.
- Effluent monitoring to comply with quality requirements.
- Simulations with what-if scenarios taking into account WWTP data.
- Early Warning System for floods and overflows
- Detection of blockages in the sewer network and prediction of SSOs (sanitary sewer overflows)
- Simulation of future and past events and scenarios
- Water quality early-warning system at the WWTP inlet
- Analysis of contaminants and viruses
- Optimization of preventive sewer cleaning
- Detection of undesired flows: infiltrations, fraud and connection of rainwater network to the wastewater network
- Detection and control of industrial discharges
Success story: City of Houston
The GoAigua software solution is helping the City of Houston optimize the resources allocated to predictive cleaning of the sewer network and reduce overflows (SSOs) caused by grease and wipe blockages by over 70%.