Connecting Waterpeople

10 things you should know about water

  • 10 things you should know about water

About the blog

Pablo González-Cebrián
Art Director at Smart Water Magazine - Photography and graphic communication have become a way of life and a way of thinking since my years of studying Media Studies. Because a picture is worth a thousand words.

Blog associated to:

ACCIONA

Themes

The Earth contains 525 million km3 of water, distributed as follows: 2% is frozen and 97% is located in the oceans.
 
80% of the continental water is found on the surface, while the remaining 20% is underground or in the atmosphere.
 
Of all the water available on Earth, only 2.5% is fresh. Of that amount, 0.5% is found in underground reservoirs and 0.01% in rivers and lakes. Of the freshwater, 90% is found in Antarctica.
 
Despite these quantities, the amount of drinking water is decreasing alarmingly year after year due to pollution.
 

Subscribe to our newsletter

The data provided will be treated by iAgua Conocimiento, SL for the purpose of sending emails with updated information and occasionally on products and / or services of interest. For this we need you to check the following box to grant your consent. Remember that at any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification and elimination of this data. You can consult all the additional and detailed information about Data Protection.

Comments