Every drop of water is precious for the planet and for the future of life as we know it. Water demand is increasing as the population grows. Iskraemeco Smart Water Solutions address the most important challenges facing water utilities. We have chosen a holistic approach to ensure its sustainable technical and financial operation.
The solution package is composed of an array of coordinated smart meters up to data management and software services for metering, automated reading, customer engagement, and network optimization.
- Smart metering: using different types of measuring technologies (multi-jet, volumetric, ultrasonic, woltmann). All the water meters utilise communication modules, available as „add-on“ or „external“ with IP68 protection and 12+ years of battery life.
- Automated meter reading: Fixed (LoRaWANTM and NB-IoT) and Walk-by/Drive-by (wM-Bus - OMS, over E-meter). The fixed meter reading using LoRaWANTM or NB-IoT networks allows remote meter management, bringing the following advantages:
- automatic remote water meters readings,
- higher data acquisition frequency (e.g. once every 2 hours),
- quicker detection of issues in the water network or at the consumer side (alarms),
- higher accuracy and security of data transfer,
- possibility to predict consumption and make forecasts on daily/weekly consumption rates, predictive maintenance
- better organization of the working process (a smaller team is needed to manage water meters).
- Analytics: SYMBIOT software suit
- Customer engagement: Customer Portal & App.
- Asset and Mobile Workforce management
Iskraemeco provides an end-to-end solution from deliveries of sensors, rollout, and solution operation in 3 models: SaaS / SMaaS / IaaS.
Our latest case studies show that utilities can leverage solutions to transform their infrastructure, cut energy and water losses, enable greater efficiency, improve utility revenue and enhance the lives of their communities.
Kranj Water Utility Project. Water infrastructure upgrade in Kranj and neighboring municipalities (Slovenia).
Join the Iskraemeco team from November 30th to December 2nd in Milan, Italy (Hall 8, Booth 8.D10).