Zero Pollutions Conference will gather national and international speakers to share the best industry practices on tackling pollution.
UK water companies are striving to achieve their ambition of zero pollution, through the development of best practice, data led decision making, smart analytics and innovative technologies. This conference will enable you to hear from peers across the industry both nationally and internationally and share best practice on the most effective approaches to tackling pollution. The event will look at how innovation and technological advances can help water utilities achieve their targets and will have an innovation showcase to enable you to engage with some of the leading technologies in this area.
The following national and international high profile speakers will discuss this key topic:
- Barry Orr, Sewer Outreach and Control Inspector, City of London, Ontario
- Belinda Miller, Insight Director, Corporate Culture
- Steve Kaye, CEO, UKWIR
- Jo Causon, CEO, Institute of Customer Service
- Jenny Cooper, Head of Bathing Water Quality, Anglian Water
- Bas de Nijs, Senior Wastewater Specialist, Waternet
- Dr Pete Skipworth, Managing Director, EMS
- Tony Griffiths, Wastewater Network Strategy Manager, United Utilities
- Dr Nick Mills, Head of Asset Performance, Southern Water
- Helen Wakeham, Deputy Director: Water Quality, Groundwater and Land Contamination, Environment Agency
To view the full agenda, click here.