SMART FLOW, a company that helps businesses monitor water in real-time, is expanding its operations to the US. Founded by Dave Hogan and hailing from Ireland, SMART FLOW has seen significant success in the EU and the UK markets. Now, they're taking their advanced water monitoring technology across the Atlantic to the United States.
Recognized as a world leader in water monitoring, SMART FLOW has championed a truly unique approach, with a steadfast commitment to environmental responsibility and advanced technology. SMART FLOW's utilization of both AI and human monitoring offers their clients immense value, enhancing overall effectiveness in water monitoring.
The importance of SMART FLOW's water monitoring technology is emphasized by compelling statistics related to insurance, plumbing leaks, and water scarcity:
- In the United States alone, water damage claims amount to billions of dollars annually, and the average cost to repair water damage from a burst pipe is approximately $15,000.
- As the global population continues to rise, it's projected that by 2030, the world will face a 40% water deficit if no action is taken to address water scarcity.
- Commercial properties are three times more likely to experience damage from plumbing leaks than burglary.
- According to industry statistics, water leaks occur on 60% of construction sites.
SMART FLOW's real-time water technology is poised to revolutionize the way water is managed in the commercial real estate and construction sectors. This technology empowers property managers, owners, contractors, and developers to closely monitor water usage and make rapid decisions to minimize waste, enhance cost-efficiency, and promote sustainability.
SMART FLOW offers several key benefits:
- Real-Time Monitoring: SMART FLOW ensures immediate insights into water usage, detects leaks, and facilitates data-driven decisions, conserving both water and costs.
- Sustainability and ESG Focus: SMART FLOW's commitment to sustainability and ESG principles means reduced water use and lower carbon emissions for a greener future.
- Human Monitoring 24/7, 365: With continuous human oversight, SMART FLOW guarantees reliability and peace of mind by promptly alerting to any water-related issues
- Cost Efficiency: Identifying inefficiencies leads to substantial cost savings, making SMART FLOW a sound economic choice.
Dave Hogan, SMART FLOW's Founder and CEO, commented on the expansion: “We are absolutely thrilled to introduce SMART FLOW's innovative water monitoring technology to the US, with our operational base in New York. With our focus on sustainability and advanced technology, we aim to change the way businesses monitor water in real-time and contribute to a more efficient and eco-friendly future. Looking ahead to 2024, we have ambitious plans to expand our reach to major cities.“
By expanding its operations to New York, SMART FLOW is primed to address the unique challenges and opportunities presented by commercial real estate and construction industries in the region. As one of the most populous and economically dynamic cities in the world, New York City is ideal for SMART FLOW's groundbreaking solutions. The company's technology aligns perfectly with the city's commitment to sustainability and innovation.