Announced in September 2022, SUEZ's new strategy aims to make the Group the trusted partner for circular solutions in water and waste recycling & recovery. To reflect this new ambition, SUEZ is redefining its organisation around two major principles:
- two operational divisions focusing on the Group’s two core businesses, Water and Recycling & Recovery. This new structure will enable SUEZ to fully leverage its portfolio of solutions and improve expertise sharing and synergies between countries.
- three cross-group units, Engineering & Construction, Digital Solutions, and Innovation. These units will contribute to offer SUEZ clients with truly differentiating offers, combining their unique expertise in engineering, procurement and construction with a recognised leadership in digitalization and in research and development.
The Group's new organisation will thus accelerate value creation for the benefit of our clients, all over the world.
Consequently, the Group welcomes two new members to its Executive Committee who will report to Sabrina Soussan, Chairman and CEO of SUEZ.
- Yves Rannou is appointed as Chief Operating Officer Recycling & Recovery, Executive Vice-President, effective before Summer 2023. He will lead all the teams worldwide that are responsible for supporting local authorities and businesses in recycling and recovering their waste. In 2021, this division generated 45% of the Group’s revenue. It comprises more than 23,000 employees working on behalf of clients in 7 countries.
- Jörg Linsenmaier is appointed Executive Vice-President Engineering & Construction, effective May 2nd. He will lead all the engineering, procurement, and construction teams worldwide. His mission will be to deploy SUEZ’s vast expertise in construction to deliver sustainable growth for the Group.
Following the appointment of Pierre Pauliac as Chief Operating Officer Water, Executive Vice-President, both nominations complete the membership of the Group’s Executive Committee. Chaired by Sabrina Soussan, this now comprises the following directors:
- Thomas Devedjian, Group Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice-President
- Laurent-Guillaume Guerra, Chief Human Resources Officer & Head of Health & Safety, Executive Vice-President
- Frederick Jeske-Schoenhoven, Chief Strategy & Sustainability Officer, Executive Vice-President
- Anne-Sophie Le Lay, Group General Counsel, Executive Vice-President
- Jörg Linsenmaier, Executive Vice-President Engineering & Construction
- Pierre Pauliac, Chief Operating Officer Water, Executive Vice-President
- Yves Rannou, Chief Operating Officer Recycling & Recovery, Executive Vice-President
Full details of the Group’s overall organisation will be announced in July, after completion of the information-consultation process of employee representatives.
About Yves Rannou
Yves Rannou has 25 years of career experience in industrial groups and has spent most of his career working outside France on the delivery of renewable energy infrastructure projects. Over this time, Yves Rannou has occupied a range of operational and functional positions, most notably as President & CEO of Alstom Wind (wind turbines) and of GE Hydro (hydroelectric power stations). More recently, he has become a board member in a range of start-ups working in the green economy.
About Jörg Linsenmaier
Jörg Linsenmaier has extensive experience in international companies, leading large-scale complex project delivery organizations in the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) field, covering many regions across the globe including mainly outside France (Germany, USA, South Africa, Asia, India and Middle East). Prior to joining SUEZ, he served for five years as Corporate Vice President, Global Project Execution, Construction and Manufacturing for Air Products, a global industrial gases and engineering company. Most recently he was responsible for Air Product´s EPC business for the Asia and Americas zone regions. He previously held several executive positions at Linde Engineering, a leading technology company for plant engineering and construction worldwide, among others as Chief Executive Officer of Linde Engineering North America, as well as Executive Vice President for Global Project Execution in Munich.