The Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) approved financial assistance totaling $46,774,392 for water, wastewater, and flood projects.
- $300,000 to the Tom Green County Fresh Water Supply District No. 2 (Tom Green County) for water system improvements
- $2,208,906 to Harris County Flood Control District (Harris County) for a flood mitigation project
- $24,000,000 to the City of Pflugerville (Travis County) for water system improvements
- $15,340,000 to the North Alamo Water Supply Corporation (Hidalgo, Cameron, and Willacy counties) to provide first-time wastewater service
- $4,925,486 to the City of Raymondville (Willacy County) for a wastewater improvement project
The TWDB is the state agency charged with collecting and disseminating water-related data, assisting with regional water and flood planning, and preparing the state water and flood plans. The TWDB administers cost-effective financial assistance programs for the construction of water supply, wastewater treatment, flood control, and agricultural water conservation projects.