Through Solys, its internal manufacturing and global logistics platform,Veolia Water Technologies has launched SIRION™ Advanced. A compact, plug-and-play system which integrates AQUAVISTA™ digital services, SIRION&trade Advanced is dedicated to high-quality industrial process water production. Manufacturing sectors and the power industry require high-purity water and energy-efficient process water production systems.SIRION™ Advanced meets this expectation by removing up to 98% of dissolved inorganics and over 99% of large dissolved organics, colloids and particles.
Suitable to most industrial sectors and reuse projects,SIRION™ Advanced consists of 11 fully standardized models for each required permeate flow, from 100 to 5,000 l/h, with very short delivery lead times.
The new SIRION™ Advanced is a real plug-and-play product, the most user-friendly standard small RO skid available on the market, designed for easy use by service technicians and end-users.
Main new features include:
- Modern 7" touchscreen HMI
- Veolia-design easy to integrate in standardized treatment lines
- Easy transportation: the membrane pressure vessel length has been reduced to only 1 metre
- Fast commissioning: upgraded design does not require dismantling and reassembly on-site, system starts-up within 2 hours
- User-friendly service with the instrumentation and valves at the front of the unit for easy maintenance and operation (no hidden connection)
- New controller VEOLIA RO40. Possibility to monitor and control locally with the HMI or remotely with AQUAVISTA™ digital services
- Packaged with service contract through Veolia worldwide service network