WssTP Water Innovation Awards 2019 are back on track with a big mission: Put the spotlight on the new technologies and innovative solutions that respond to the WssTP Water Vision ‘The Value of water’, and support the transition to a European Water-Smart Society.
WssTP Awards open their doors to diverse areas of expertise, with five different prize categories featured, giving this way the opportunity to applicants to stand out in their respective fields of specialization. The five prize categories of this edition are:
- SMEs Prize: Open to SMEs that are innovative both in terms of the solutions and the technologies they create and the way they market themselves and/or their solutions.
- Water Technology & Infrastructure prize: Open to innovative technologies related to all aspects of the water cycle.
- Digital Water prize: Open to any solutions providing digital value to water.
- Water Governance prize: Open to proven successful governance solutions.
- Global Water Challenges Prize: Open to Water Innovative initiatives following the Sustainable Development goals.
Any entity registered in a Member State of the European Union or Associate Country is now invited to submit innovative breakthrough solutions or technologies that are in line with the WssTP Water Vision and Strategic Innovation and Research Agenda (WssTP SIRA) in any of the 5 categories. All the breakthrough solutions submitted, will be evaluated on the basis of their innovation, market potential and exploitation strategy. The winning applications will be the innovations characterized as best practices in their field of application with high market potential.
In addition to the prestigious award itself, WssTP Awards winners will receive a marketing and communication support package from WssTP to promote their innovative product. The Winning SME from the SMEs Prize Category will be rewarded with a 2 years’ free membership of WssTP.
WssTP Water Innovation Awards will remain open for entries until the 20th of May 2019.
To submit your application, please click here.