Bentley Systems, Incorporated, the infrastructure engineering software company, has announced the finalists for the 2021 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure. The annual awards program honors the extraordinary work of Bentley software users advancing infrastructure design, construction, and operations throughout the world. Sixteen independent jury panels selected the 57 finalists from nearly 300 nominations submitted by more than 230 organizations from 45 countries encompassing 19 categories.
Winners of the student Future Infrastructure Star Challenge will also be announced. This challenge provided students from around the world a platform to develop a concept or an idea of how they can change the world with infrastructure. Five independent jury panels of Bentley experts selected the Top 10 finalists from 144 project submissions from 61 countries representing different infrastructure domains. Winners will be selected by a panel of Bentley and external expert judges. View the Future Infrastructure Star Challenge finalists.
New this year, all winners will be revealed during keynote presentations on December 2, 2021, as part of the Year in Infrastructure. This series of virtual event runs from November 1 through December 2, 2021.
The finalists in the 2021 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure include:
Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Brown and Caldwell – Implementing Digital Twins on a Fully Collaborative Project, Brighton, Colorado, United States
- Jacobs Engineering – F. Wayne Hill Water Resources Center Membrane Improvements, Buford, Georgia, United States
- L&T Construction – Khatan Group of Villages Water Supply Scheme (Surface Water Treatment), UP, India, Khatan, Uttar Pradesh, India
Water, Wastewater and Stormwater Networks
- ATLC Infraconsultants Pvt. Ltd. – Leduki Group of Village Water Supply Scheme, Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Companhia Águas de Joinville (CAJ) – Contingency Plan to Ensure Supply in the Event of Drought (Joinville-Santa Catarina), Joinville, Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Maynilad Water Services Inc. – Pump Operation Optimization through Hydraulic Modeling Using OpenFlows WaterGEMS, Muntinlupa, Manila, Philippines
For more information about the finalists, visit yii.bentley.com